Be About Something
Unlock Your Big Idea that Catapults Your
Business to the Next Level
You could go from feeling overwhelmed by the blank to getting your writing done and published in just a few days?
With Be About Something…
Tell me if this sounds like you:
What if you could get writing done without having to carve out time that you don’t really have to create a content plan that you’re not really going to follow?
I worked with dozens of people who have tried to write but couldn’t get it done.
That step I see so many talented leaders skipping? That’s why I wrote Be About Something.
You can write good content quickly and easily. But you have to get crystal-clear on the world-changing impact of your idea. That’s what Be About Something gives you.
Be About Something helps you transform from subject matter expert to industry leader with a devoted following.
- Learn: The Be About Something book walks you through articulating your Big Idea, and where you get stuck between your brain and writing it on the page
- Take action: Step by step exercises that help you clarify your Big Idea, beat writer’s block, and get your writing done instead of just torturing yourself with thinking about it. Go from how-to teacher to high-profile thought leader, and have the confidence not to hide your brilliance.
- Bonus! Hold yourself accountable: A 3-email mini-course that tells you exactly what to do to start writing articles that incorporate your Big Idea.
- Bonus! A free 1-on-1 check-in with me.
Get it now for just $9
Right now, you’re saying
Imagine instead if you
You can absolutely have this, and it doesn’t have to take months. If you can set aside 6 hours (and they don’t have to be in a row), this can be you.
Hi, I’m Maggie.
Here’s a detailed walk-through of Be About Something
Be About Something automatically includes a 3-email mini-course that tackles the obstacles that dozens of people who have worked with me have conquered. I know the sores spots that come up as you begin to write, and I will send you support before you even have to ask.
20 minutes one-on-one with me. (Valued at $110)
Total Value: (
Praise for Be About Something and Maggie Frank-Hsu
“Maggie, you are a genius. In two conversations, you helped me break through blocks that had been holding me back for months.”
“I was super impressed. I’ve taken classes before but this was so much more useful. It’s the best decision I’ve made to invest back into my business.”
“Before working with Maggie, I had ideas about topics and opinions I could write about, but I definitely wasn’t confident enough to post something out into the world. Maggie helped me identify my roadblocks and once we worked those out it was easier to work through them. As I go forward and write more for my business I will be continuing to remember little tips and techniques Maggie taught me.”
1. How much time does this take?
Set aside about 6 hours. You can do it in a couple of days or over a few weeks, depending on your schedule.
2. What if I don’t have time to write?
Set aside 45 minutes on your calendar, one lunch break a week. My clients have told me that this is when they get their writing done.