The Book Idea Audit
Clarify your book idea.
I’ll pinpoint the thesis of your book, develop a high-level outline
and tell you the next best step for going from idea to starting your manuscript.
The Book Idea Audit is for you if:
- you want someone else to give feedback on your book idea
- you want to submit a proposal to a traditional publisher or
- you need to understand the market for your book
The Book Idea Audit Package includes:
Pre-Call Questionnaire & Outline Review
You’ll receive a detailed questionnaire beforehand that gives me the details and background needed so we don’t waste time on the call.
I will also review your Outline before we meet.
60-minute Strategy Session
Where we’ll define:
• Your audience
• The thesis of your book
• A rough outline
Written Outline & 14-Day Access to Me
The strategy call recording
• A written outline
• A checklist to take you from outline to book manuscript
• 14-day email access to me after our 1-on-1 call. Ask me any question.
I respond within 24 hours, Monday-Friday, holidays excluded.
“Our session helped me clarify my book idea and see valuable possibilities I hadn’t considered before. As I write the book, I’m still using one of the main takeaways from our hour together.”
– Deborah Ager, owner, Radiant Media Labs