The Book Idea Audit
Clarify your book idea.
I’ll pinpoint the thesis of your book, develop an outline
and tell you the next best step for going from idea to starting your manuscript.
The Book Idea Audit is for you if:
- you have a lot of ideas but don’t have a narrative through-line for the book
- you’ve already written an outline but you’re not sure if you should cut material or change the order
- you want to submit a proposal to a traditional publisher or
- you need to understand the market for your book
The Book Idea Audit Package includes:
Pre-Call Questionnaire & Outline Review
You’ll receive a detailed questionnaire beforehand that gives me the details and background needed so we don’t waste time on the call.
With this information, I will create an Outline to bring to our one-on-one meeting.
60-minute Strategy Session
Where we’ll define:
• Your audience
• The thesis of your book
• Edit and perfect the outline
Written Outline & 14-Day Access to Me
After the call, you’ll receive
The strategy call recording
• The written outline
• A checklist to take you from outline to book manuscript
• 14-day email access to me after our 1-on-1 call. Ask me any question.
I respond within 24 hours, Monday-Friday, holidays excluded.
“Our session helped me clarify my book idea and see valuable possibilities I hadn’t considered before. As I write the book, I’m still using one of the main takeaways from our hour together.”
– Deborah Ager, owner, Radiant Media Labs